Friday, August 6, 2010

Benefits of Joining Stampin Up! and my Team

I enjoy sharing and learning along with all of my team members. I offer a free class (Technique or Scrapbook) each month, and half the fee for any other classes. I have a private downline blog where I have hundreds of ideas using the stamp sets I own (sorted by stamp set). Each time you promote or recruit I give you $20.00 in product of your choice as a Congratulations gift. I host a team meeting every other month where we discuss challenges and successes, set goals, and go over Stampin' Up! news. Of course, we also have fun stamping with the newest products too. If you'd like to come to my next Team Meeting (Sunday August 29th @ 7:00pm), I'd love to have you there. It's a free and I'll be using brand new  products from the Holiday Mini. My contact info is on the page I linked above.

Anyone who joins my team now can attend Stampin' Up! Regionals in Hamilton, ON for just $45.00 (not much more money than the stamp set we get for Make & Takes). This lasts as long as there are spots available at Regionals, so don't wait too long! If you join my team by September 30th, I'll give you a Colour Coach as a thank you gift.

Becoming a Demonstrator has many benefits. Stampin' Up! gives it's demonstrators:

•Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting. You also get a 30% discount off your first order over $200.00 when it's placed within 60 days of joining

•Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car—it's up to you! See the Compensation Table for more information.

•Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you'd like!

•Support from Stampin' Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics on our Demonstrator Web Site.

No comments: